Saturday, June 03, 2006

near.

when i'm on the loss it is you who's shining through and through again. whenever the rain comes down, the sun turns gray. when i needed you, you were always there. when it comes to you really nothing can compare. you feel what i feel, know what i know. even through the darkest night, you see what i see. there's a reason to believe in you and me. i would die if you let me, drowning in sorrow. baby, don't kill me tonight. would you hold on me to, girl? and love me tomorrow. when i'm feeling blue it is you who's reaching out for me again. whenever i need your wings to fly away. you feel what i feel, hear what i hear. even through the darkest night, you'll sleep when i sleep. there's a reason to believe in faith cause heaven sent me you. i would die if you let me, drowning in sorrow. baby, don't kill me tonight. would you hold on to me, girl? and love me tomorrow. love me tomorrow again. so if you need me, i will be near. another thousand miles, i will be there. i will hear you, i will see through. even through the darkness i'll be true. i would die if you let me, drowning in sorrow. baby, don't kill me tonight. and so i wrote you these words down, for you to remember. for you to remember why i love you.


don't kill me tonight. di-rect

4 comments:

Tati said...

pois mais dia ou menos dia essa musica havia d parar aki, tas sempre a ouvi-la lol

eli said...

bonita letra, poderosa msm. é bom ver-te assim, feliz com alegria para dar e vender. ;o)
bjinhos

sahara said...

já ouvi a musica e entendo porque gostas tanto dela :) as letras estão 'do melhor' ;)

beijo grande *

joana said...

crap! now I have the blues! and I'm still in the middle of my kenneth/frankenstein fase... Now I'm really in the mood for falling in love!... bummer!

by the way, it's a beautiful song, but I think you got that from my latter statements!

PS: oh god! I think kenneth will never fade away! (well, as long as agnes still likes him and alan, that's fine, although I fancy alan myself too (not as I adore kenneth, not the point, anyway...) crap! bloody hell!