Wednesday, October 04, 2006

already did that :)

"show me show me show me how you do that trick. the one that makes me scream." she said. "the one that makes me laugh" she said. and threw her arms around my neck. "show me how you do to and i promise you, i promise that i'll run away with you, i'll run away with you." spinning on that dizzy edge, i kissed her face and kissed her head. and dreamed of all the different ways i had to make her glow. "why are you so far way?" she said "why won't you ever know that i'm in love with you? that i'm in love with you?" you. soft and only. you. lost and lonely. you. strange as angels. dancing in the deepest oceans. twisting in the water. you're just like a dream... daylight licked me into shape. i must have been asleep for days. and moving lips to breathe her name. i opened up my eyes and found myself alone. alone. alone above a raging sea. that stole the only girl i loved and drowned her deep inside of me. you. soft and only. you. lost and lonely. you. just like heaven.


(nota: mudar o sexo em certas frases =P)


just like heaven. the cure


2 comments:

sahara said...

anda-te entranhada "nos ossos", não é? hoje ouvi-te a cantarolá-la, algo parecido com "i'll run away with you", frase-chave de uma música perfeita pelos the cure. but then again, são os the cure <3 ;)

beijo grande* :)

Anonymous said...

Esta é das minhas musicas preferidas deles! =) acho-a tao linda e inspiradora. Alias o cd em si é do meus favoritos tambem. "kiss me kiss me kiss me" é bastante interessante e sugere logo tantas coisas.

I loved that u wrote it here. Love you.